Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A small collection of some of my smaller paintings, some are three years old, some are only three or four weeks old.

The following paintings are selected from several 
different phases of my last three year journey into painting.

I am attempting to capture, through traditional fine art 
painting techniques the very essence of 'Elemental Magic' 
that informed the special effects animation I created in 
my past creative manifestation 
as a Disney animator.

The originals are for sale, 
and I will have prints available soon,
please inquire joegilland@shaw.ca



Fluid Base 1
Pencil and acrylic on canvas, 2011
8" x 10"


Fluid Base 3
Acrylic on canvas, 2012
8" x 10"



Fluid Base 4
Acrylic on canvas, 2012
8" x 10"



Fluid Base 68
Pencil and acrylic on linen, 2014
10" x 12"



Leaving Gaia
Acrylic on linen, 2013
10" x 12



Organic Base 1
Acrylic on canvas, 2011
8" x 10"


No comments:

Post a Comment